Why do people send their children to Jump Start Kids?
- Full time teachers are qualified and registered.
- We have a very low turnover of staff.
- Our teachers are mostly parents themselves and are friendly and approachable.
- Jump Start Kids is privately owned with interested on-site owners.
- It is spacious with good resources, large playgrounds and plenty of parking.
- Our centre is culturally diverse and welcomes that diversity.
- Our centre has low teacher/child ratios.
- We have a very good ERO report and positive comments from Ministry of Education officers.
- We create fantastic portfolios which reflect the individual learning of your child and become a treasure for you to keep.
- We provide an on-line portfolio which you are welcome to share with other family members.
- We have delicious, nutritious, centre cooked food and can cater for special requirements.
- Our fees include all extras such as food, nappies, bedding, sun block etc.
- We celebrate many important occasions and festivals and invite you to participate.
- Our parents say great things about us. (See our Testimonials and Parents Voice.
Education and Care at Jump Start Kids will make a difference to your child's future success at school and into the future.
You too can be part of our community. Start by phoning 846 8436 or come into the centre.
You are welcome at any time.